Green Thai Curry Salmon Recipe
With the authentic Passage to Asia Green Thai Curry simmer sauce, you can make a delicious salmon curry at home in just 15 minutes! Gluten-free and packed with vegetables, this one's a recipe everyone will enjoy. Find Passage to Asia stir-fry and simmers sauces at Coles, Woolworths and online at auspantry.com.
What You'll Need
- 4 x 200g salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 x 200g packet Passage to Asia Green Thai Curry Simmer Sauce
- 270ml coconut milk
- 125g cherry tomatoes, cut in half if large
- 250g zucchini noodles
- ¾ cup (90g) frozen peas
- Juice of a lime, plus extra wedges to serve
- Fresh coriander to garnish
- Steamed jasmine rice to serve
Method1. Pat salmon fillets dry with paper towel and season with a little salt.
Heat oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Sear salmon fillets on top side only for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Remove and set aside.
2. Reduce heat to medium and stir in Green Thai Curry Simmer Sauce, coconut milk and cherry tomatoes. Simmer for 3 minutes, then add zucchini noodles.
3. Return salmon fillets to pan, seared side up and scatter over peas. Cover with lid and cook for a further 5-8 minutes or until salmon is cooked to your liking.
4. Squeeze over lime juice and top with fresh coriander. Serve with steamed jasmine rice and extra lime wedges.